Stop Bunting and Aim for the Fences!

Baseball season started up again this last weekend, and I just couldn’t help myself when I started thinking about all the times I met with business owners who insisted on bunting for their business just as a safe way to “get on base.”

Baseball season started up again this last weekend, and I just couldn’t help myself when I started thinking about all the times I met with business owners who insisted on bunting for their business just as a safe way to “get on base.”

Remember, in business and life in general, not every at bat turns into a homerun, but the more times you step to the plate, the more homeruns you’ll hit.

To show you we’re in it to win it, the DMC team recently overhauled our entire website and I couldn’t be more proud. I’d love to hear your feedback on it to let me know if we hit the grand-slam or not.

More Info: Business Video Cards In Florida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to Become a Marketing Consultant? | Direct Marketing Consultant

NORRIS NEEDS WHEELS

Digital Elements and Video Brochures | brand consultant near me